Post 3: My Dream Job

I never knew that all my music education and experience would end like this.
I started to djing in 2019, when a group of friends united by musical production started meeting in person to listen and make music. In this meetings at some point that I don't remember one of my friends brought a Dj Controller, a Numark Mixtrack Pro. Everyone in that group knew how to mix music except for me, then the whole group started to teach me on his own manner. I was an apprentice for about half a year.

No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.

I had my first gig in January 2020, a charity event in favor of community kitchens in Lo Espejo. In that moment I knew that being a DJ is my dream job.

Nowadays, I play constantly at different parties, also I've made my own party "Subalterna" last weekend. Now that I'm experienced at this work I know that the skills that you need to work on this go beyond mixing technique, you need to calm down your nerves everytime you play in front of people if you want to things go well. In Chile dj's don't have big amounts of money, but I can cover that with my work as a music producer.

I'm planning a tour on Brasil and México this January and February, I'm very excited about this!
I have 1 gig in Rio de Janeiro and 6 gigs in and around Mexico City.

















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: The Best Concert