POST 2: The Best Concert

When the teacher gave the instructions for the second post it came inmediatly to my mind. The Merca Bae's side show on Favela Clash. Merca Bae came to Chile to play on Primavera Sound 2022, his show was cancelled due incidents outside the event but he performed a side show on a party called Favela Clash.

I started to listen his music when I was like 17 or 18, he's one of those artists who do not reach the mainstream but who influence world music from the underground, I think he's the artist who brought dancehall comeback and changed reggaetón music for ever.


 

His show was epic! He started playing some ambient and slow reggaetón jams, then started with his classics, "bubbaloo", "morder" and another dancehall tunes. The third part of the show was focused on genres like tribal, guaracha and techno.

I was also booked for that show, I was the second Dj on the lineup and the people didn't arrive till my show started, so my experience was turning on the crowd, it was kinda difficult at the beggining but past 10 minutes the people went crazy. I'll remember that day for the rest of my life.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Dream Job